Monday, February 15, 2010

the finale

So today is the 4th and final day of this media deprivation experiment, and I must say I'm not nearly as excited as I originally thought I would be to turn the TV back on. When I first decided to give up TV for these 4 days I thought it was going to be excruciating, but I was far from right. I found myself discovering much more productive ways in which to pass the time, such as homework! Who would have thought that would be the solution to boredom? Certainly not I.

In case anyone out there was unaware, yesterday was Valentine's Day. This means that everyone, yes everyone, was going out to dinner and making plans. My plans included the standard dinner and a movie, but I have to say it was a good time and I enjoyed it. I took my girlfriend to see, what else, Valentine's Day. It was pretty cheesy but that was expected. I have to be honest and say that I did enjoy it though, it definitely had its funny parts.

Well this wraps up my blogging; it wasn't as painful as I had originally expected it to be. Will this be the end of my blogging days or will I continue to use my newly found media outlet? I really couldn't say...

No comments:

Post a Comment